10. A Little Bit Of Chile

 Today i'm going to write about a place in Chile that i would like to visit again. I have always thought that to get to know the world, you have to start knowing your own country, there is no better place to travel than throughout Chile. I only travelled Chile from some places in the south and La Serena in the north,I still have a long way to go.

I went to Villarrica and Pucón twice, in 2019 summer, with my family (father's side) we travel by car from Alhué (in the south of Region Metropolitana) to this places about 8 hours. In this trip we stayed in a big house in the outskirts of the city, from this place we visited some places like Pucón, Lican-Ray, Pucará, Coñaripe and Caburgua, we enjoy and swim in the lakes of this places. Also we visited the mountainside of the Villarrica Volcano and collect remains of volcanic stone. This first trip lasted 6 days and I enjoyed all the adventure, from the landscapes to the food, because it was my second trip to the south after Valdivia in 2018. The thing that i like the most in this trip is the some different places that we visited and how the proximity of these made them unique and different from each other.


Me at the mountainside of Villarrica Volcano



Comentarios

  1. In my opinion, Villarrica has much nicer places than Pucón, but Caburgua Lake is wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never been to this place, but I've been told it's beautiful . I hope to go there soon. By the way, what a great picture.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what a coincidence, I just wrote about pucón hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

6. A Book

9. A Family Member