6. A Book

 I have never liked reading very much but there is a book that I recommend, since I gave it to myself. This book is called "Cancion para Mañana", written by Mauricio Durán, guitarist of the chilean rock band Los Bunkers.

This book is a story that talks about the history of the band and the chilean and mexican musical context (end of 90's - begins of 2000's) in which they saw themselves as in a leading role. In the book, Mauricio narrates how the band was formed and how the creative process of his studio albums was. It also narrates the musical evolution of the band, in addition to the moments of greatest joy and sadness of the members. 

I gave it to myself as a gift in the last christmas and i read in the last summer, the book have 250 pages approximately, It is very easy and entertaining to read, it narrates the daily life of the members of an important band in Chile.

I like this book because i like the music of Los Bunkers, the book was released before the concert of return after 10 years of Los Bunkers, to which I went in March of this year.

In GoodReads review say that is a beautiful narration about the youth and the big changes, i agree with this because the youth with the power of the music can change big thinks.





Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the books that tell their story is very inspiring

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How interesting the history of the bunkers must be to know, and very inspiring for other people

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cool. It´s good to larn about people who inspire you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

10. A Little Bit Of Chile

9. A Family Member