9. A Family Member

 Today i'm going to write about my brother Iván.

Iván is my brother of the same mother but different father, but we have lived together all their lives. Iván is 9 years younger than me, he was born in 2012. He is a cheerfull, smart and affectionate, but very introverted kid.

He is the middle brother, because we have a younger sister named Pascal, she was born in 2014. Since he was a child, Iván has a very sensitive temperament, so he must be treated with care and affection. As a child he liked to play with toys like cars and draw, today he likes to play Roblox in smartphone, watch history videos in YouTube, draw and play chess.

Iván reminds me of me when I was a child, not only because of the similar physical, but also because of the hobbies and things he likes. That's why as an older brother, i try to transfer my interests and knowledge, i help him with homeworks, we watch movies together and i constantly ask him about the things he likes. I 'm his christening godfather.

We have a good relationship even if it's sometimes disobedient when I'm in charge (like all the brothers)


Iván, Me & Pascal (in our first day of classes before pandemic)



Comentarios

  1. how neat and tender they look in the photo!! how nice that you see yourself in your brother, that's very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That´s a great photo, Alvaro. You look like a happy family:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you guys look pretty much alike, it is a good photo :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

6. A Book

10. A Little Bit Of Chile